- Serving your clients
is what you do best.
THAT'S YOUR WORLD.
- Marketing is what we do best.
THAT'S OUR WORLD.
- Working together,
we can achieve the best of
Our Goal is to Understand and Exceed the Expectations of each Client.
The Robbins Group is a full-service marketing company based in Chicago and in the Sandhills of North Carolina that specializes in all aspects of customized marketing solutions. We operate as an ala carte menu of services and provide only those marketing services you need. If you are not sure what you need then we can prepare a marketing strategy built around your business, your existing clients and new markets. If you are just starting out we can help you to drill down and identify your initial core markets and build a strategy for seizing those markets that make the most sense for your business, so you can hit the ground running and begin recouping your business expenses as quickly as possible.
We bring wide-ranging expertise in a variety of marketing arenas, an in-depth knowledge of the shifting interests and attitudes of consumers, and a fresh perspective to each project, enabling us to work closely with you in developing customized business solutions. A marketing team is assembled that is tailored to you needs and dedicated to your specific message. Our team members have the talent, ability and experience needed to handle every aspect of the process. Designing everything from logo creation to websites; from print ads to TV or radio commercials; from direct mail to packaging. We handle everything from concept to realization in a hassle-free manner and at an affordable price. We save you time and money while providing the individualized service you deserve. We focus on providing creative marketing solutions, so you can focus on what you do best. We have no cookie cutter answers for you, because you are not a cookie cutter business, are solutions are like our clients, unique and one-of-a-kind.
The Robbins Group can give you the kind of customized service you and your business deserve! We have full service offices located in metropolitan Chicagoland and in the Sandhills of North Carolina that serve the Sandhills, Raleigh, Greensboro and Winston-Salem markets.
Marketing Quotes That Inspire
- “Good marketers see consumers as complete human beings with all the dimensions real people have.” - Jonah Sachs
- "If you're a good marketing person, you have to be a little crazy." - Jim Metcalf
- “Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at. Make it fun to read.” - Leo Burnett
- “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.” - Seth Godin
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou
- “If your stories are all about your products and services, that’s not storytelling. It’s a brochure. Give yourself permission to make the story bigger.” - Jay Baer
- “Speak to your audience in their language about what’s in their heart.” - Jonathan Lister
- “My goal is to spark something within the reader and allow it to initiate an idea they then can grow.” - Warren Whitlock
- “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is -- it is what consumers tell each other it is.” - Scott Cook
- “Marketing's job is never done. It's about perpetual motion. We must continue to innovate every day.” - Beth Comstock
- “There's no such thing as 'hard sell' and 'soft sell.' There's only 'smart sell' and 'stupid sell.'” - Leo Burnett
- “Our job is to connect to people, to interact with them in a way that leaves them better than we found them, more able to get where they’d like to go.” - Seth Godin
- “Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” - Joe Chernov
- “If your content isn't driving conversation, you're doing it wrong.” - Dan Roth
- “To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted.” - George Kneller
- “Our jobs as marketers are to understand how the customer wants to buy and help them do so.” - Bryan Eisenberg
- “Don’t settle: Don’t finish crappy books. If you don’t like the menu, leave the restaurant. If you’re not on the right path, get off it.” - Chris Brogan
- “Make your marketing so useful people would pay you for it.” - Jay Baer
- “People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.” - Simon Sinek
- “If you’re not failing now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything innovative.” - Woody Allen
- “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” - Tim Ferriss
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” - Tony Robbins
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” - Socrates
- “If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough.” - Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
- “Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.” - Andrew Davis
- “Today it's important to be present, be relevant and add value." - Nick Besbeas
- “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.” - Zig Ziglar
- “Don’t be afraid to get creative and experiment with your marketing.” - Mike Volpe
Contact us today to get started on your next marketing project!